Re: PEG Parser

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: PEG Parser
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:48:05 +0100

Heya,

On Thu 27 Jan 2011 06:17, Noah Lavine <address@hidden> writes:

> The peg matcher is really awesome. I am glad to be able to use it soon.

Indeed!  I'm looking forward to having it in Guile.

The reason I didn't merge it yet was twofold: (1) the commit logs were
not in the standard style, and (2) I wasn't comfortable with the macro
binding stuff.  (2) was sufficiently big that I didn't have time to fix
it up.  My apologies for stalling on this...  But maybe now is the time
to look at it again!

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/