Re: Simplified code for fast R6RS division operators

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Simplified code for fast R6RS division operators
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 22:36:33 +0100

On Sun 30 Jan 2011 22:00, Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm sending this to you directly instead of the list,
> because I've probably been posting too much :)

The list is still probably the right thing :)  It's not too much traffic
for people that care about development _of_ guile.  People who just care
about development _with_ guile have guile-users :)

> Regarding my code for the fast R6RS division operators: I realized in
> the last couple hours that I could cut out some code and simplify other
> bits.  So here's a new slightly simpler version of that patch in case
> you haven't yet started reviewed the code.

Thanks for the note, I'll use the new patch (attached, for the list's
benefit :).

Cheers,

Andy

http://wingolog.org/