Re: ELisp Implementation?

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: ELisp Implementation?
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 13:40:04 +0100

Heya BT,

On Thu 21 Jul 2011 08:28, BT Templeton <address@hidden> writes:

> * Buffer-local variable support
> * Condition handling, property lists, other new subrs
> * Variable and function aliases
> * Emacs-compatible lexbind
> * Compatibility fixes
> * Most subrs and macros are now written in Elisp
> * Emacs with libgc (it works, but leaks memory)
>
> You can view some of this work in the git repo, branch `bt/master':
>
>   http://git.hcoop.net/?p=bpt/guile.git;a=summary
>   git://git.hcoop.net/git/bpt/guile.git

I (finally) looked at merging this in to stable-2.0 yesterday.  It
looked great; there were a couple of conflicts due to subsequent
development, but nothing serious.  However after merging, I saw some
elisp tests failing.  Perhaps I did the merge wrongly?  Would you mind
taking a look at it?

Thanks, and again, apologies for not merging this sooner!

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/