Re: Anything better for delayed lexical evaluation than (lambda () ...)?

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Anything better for delayed lexical evaluation than (lambda () ...)?
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 15:34:21 +0100

Hello David,

Let us focus on solutions.

If the this realm does have a coin, it is good-will.  All participants
start with ample deposits, but yours is draining fast.  Please listen to
what people are saying; they are trying to help you.

Specifically:

On Tue 13 Dec 2011 14:56, David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

>> I wonder if we could provide some sort of current-bindings syntactic
>> form, also.  It would require psyntax hooks, but it could work.
>
> I can't help the impression that a dependable and documented long-term
> strategy and corresponding commitment would at the current point of time
> be more important than brain-storming about short-lived hacks.

Um... what?  It sounds like `current-bindings' is the thing you need.
But, um...  I guess what I want to say is that you are making it pretty
hard to work with you.

Regards,

Andy
--