Re: guildhall update complain connection timeout

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: guildhall update complain connection timeout
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:44:38 +0800

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 6:54 PM, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Nala :)

Did you find an answer here?

We will need to change our assumptions if there are no ISO-8859-1
converters on a fresh Chinese Ubuntu install.

I confess I can not point what's the real issue for this problem since there're less people here using Ubuntu. Moreover, few
Chinese guilers here too. So I haven't collected  sufficient information to determine what's going on.
Anyway, I think I can provide a way to help Chinese guilers to fix the "guildhall update halt problem". Hope there'll be some new comers help me collect more information to fix this.

Thanks Andy!
Please do whatever further for guildhall if you want to.
I believe it's not the best time to get a conclusion for this problem. So let's ignore it temporary. I'll raise a new discussion if I get new information for this problem.