Re: summary: lilypond, lambda, and local-eval

From: Ian Hulin
Subject: Re: summary: lilypond, lambda, and local-eval
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:32:39 +0000

Hi Andy and Guile developers,

As the original OP about (local-eval) getting withdrawn please accept
my thanks for the excellent work going on in these threads.  I still
follow it even though I barely understand a lot of the stuff that's
being discussed.

Thanks a million, guys, and compliments of the season,

Cheers,
Ian Hulin (LilyPond Guile V2 Migration troll)