Re: a passionate guy who want to join in as a developer

From: Tristan Colgate
Subject: Re: a passionate guy who want to join in as a developer
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:41:16 +0100

[Meant to send this to the list]

There's an implementation of a trie in guile-snmp, but it's one of the
first things I wrote in scheme and is pretty hideous. I keep meaning
to redo it using records instead of GOOPs.

I'd ask for code review, but, to be honest, I didn't really have a
clue what I was doing when I wrote it (things have only improved
slightly since then).

I've attached it, the trie code is about a third of the way in. It
appears I never bothered writing the delete-node code.

--
Tristan Colgate-McFarlane
----