Ready for 2.0.7?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Ready for 2.0.7?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:48:33 +0100

Hi!

I just pushed ‘NEWS’ for 2.0.7, so comments are welcome!  There’s a
FIXME in there regarding R6RS SRFI support, but I guess Ian can help
with this one.  :-)

Other than that, the only missing bit AFAIC is the GUILE_LOAD_PATH
patch.  I would have loved to tag tonight, so the announcement can be
posted early tomorrow, but I’m not sure whether we’ll do it.

Cheers!

Ludo’.