[patch] literal arrays in master

From: Daniel Llorens
Subject: [patch] literal arrays in master
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:19:01 +0200

Hello,

these two patches fix the “don’t know how to intern” error in master when the
compiler encounters a literal array (e.g. #2()) in the REPL.

All existing array tests pass, but the error didn't happen when loading files
(e.g. if you load a file that has (define a #2()) somewhere, that was and
remains fine). I don’t really understand the difference and I don’t know how to
put a test for this patch in the test suite. Any advice is appreciated.

Regards

        Daniel