Re: Verifying Toolchain Semantics

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Verifying Toolchain Semantics
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 13:39:39 +0800

2014年10月5日 上午9:35于 "Ian Grant" <address@hidden>写道:

> Well, if I do succeed in distributing malware, it will be a good
> demonstration of what I have been arguing for months now, which is
> that your "core infrastructure" is _very,_ _very_ flaky, and that far
> from being "the most important developers," you are in fact just
> part-time amateur hackers playing at your 'hobbies'.

Ian, you don't have to say so, since people here are the guys who could actually help you. Or you don't have to email them.
I understand you've been trying to explain you idea. And I believe that there're many people are listening to you silently. Your mind is profound and too complex so that your essays are very important for them.
The real problem here, is the provided PDF can't be opened normally. That's bad, for your idea. It's your mistake, not others. IMO, the point is not what you concerned that PDF is more security than TXT to protect your original mind. You have to let them see the essay successfully and understand your idea first.

> If you were "the most important developers" you would be able to write
> a program to reliably display PDF.

As I said, don't be so ridiculous and aggressive.  I am one of the guys who are interested your mind, please consider to build your mind easier, rather than sarcasm.