Re: GC Warning related to large mem block allocation - Help needed

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: GC Warning related to large mem block allocation - Help needed
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 11:22:06 -0200

Hello,

> > If all you are doing is trying to get Guile not to issue warnings about big
> > allocations, I think all you need to do is put -DGC_IGNORE_WARN in the
> > CFLAGS when you build Guile.

> Thanks for the suggestion, but it does not work.

For those interested, Mike did find a way to get rid of those warnings, and
posted it
in #guile:

        <spk121> daviid: to quell BDW-GC large alloc warnings via environment
        variables, you can set GC_LARGE_ALLOC_WARN_INTERVAL to something much
        larger than its default of 5

which works perfectly, thanks Mike!

David.