Re: landed r7rs support

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: landed r7rs support
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 18:36:10 +0100

Hi,

On Sun 17 Nov 2019 16:52, Linus Björnstam <address@hidden> writes:

> The text about the standards process is probably going to annoy people
> since it does not mention the division between r7rs small and large :)

I suppose that is fair, as I am annoyed by R7RS :)  However, the report
published in 2013 does bear the name R7RS and not R7RS-small, so it's
not an error to refer to it as such.  In any case, it does not seem to
me that R7RS-large is similar to the other reports in the RnRS series.
To me it is more similar in flavor to the SRFI process.

Andy