Re: Doc patches outstanding

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Doc patches outstanding
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 12:30:17 +0100

Le 11/12/2022 à 03:05, Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide a écrit :
Hi,

Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> writes:
I submitted a few doc patches which are awaiting someone
to review / push. They should be simple :-)  I hope someone
can have a look.

- Document that eq?, eqv? and equal? take any number
   of arguments.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2022-11/msg00009.html
I reviewed and pushed this. It took a bit longer than expected, because
my git didn’t apply them cleanly to the main branch (I copied them from
the archive website which turned out to be a bad idea), so I had to do
most of that manually.

I plan to take a look at the other two soon.

Aargh, it looks like there is some whitespace mangling at some
point between my mail client and debbugs, preventing the patches
from being applied as-is.

Thank you for applying the first one nevertheless. I am attaching
patch files for the other two, that should work better.

Best,
Jean