Re: A Guile debugger workgroup?

From: Jannneke Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: A Guile debugger workgroup?
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 07:18:31 +0100

Olivier Dion via Developers list for Guile, the GNU extensibility library
writes:

Hi,

> There's been a discussion on the state of debugging with Guile on the
> guix-devel mailing list.  Here's the relevant link if you want the full
> discussion:
> <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-11/msg00283.html>
> which is a reply to <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/58812#id=33>.

In 2014, I wrote patches for Guile to use a debug prompt that GUD can
work with.  The Guile debug patches didn't make it into Guile, but the
Emacs GUD integration is part of Emacs.

   https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2014-08/msg00004.html

   https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-11/msg00343.html

Greetings,