guile-sources

Receive Latest Worldwide Market Intelligence on your Mobile Device

From: FITA - Federation of International Trade Associations
Subject: Receive Latest Worldwide Market Intelligence on your Mobile Device
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:40:27 -0400 (EDT)

tdctrade.com Mobile Edition
Information at hand - always !

To succeed in business, to stay ahead in today's global business environment,
you have to keep on the move - quite literally. Today's executive spends a lot
of time travelling, valuable time that would it be better spent keeping abreast
of business developments. Time for instance, to digest the latest intelligence
on the particular market that concerns you and your business.

But we also know you need this specific information in a convenient, handy
format. That's why we've enhanced tdctrade.com Mobile Edition
<http://www.tdctrade.com/mobile/index.htm>. You still get the invaluable
information of tdctrade.com, but you can get a personalized selection by
picking and choosing only the content you require and downloading it to your
PDA. Or you can use a wireless connection for real-time access to tdctrade.com
Mobile Edition. Either way you'll have our expert global market intelligence at
hand - always.

 <http://www.tdctrade.com/index.htm>

Sign up for tdctrade.com Mobile Edition before November 14, 2003 and you can
win a Mobile phone Travel Charger, just the thing for the today's globe
trotting executive. Or you may even win the lucky draw Grand Prize of a
round-trip Air ticket to/from Hong Kong.

 <http://tpwebapp.tdctrade.com/tdcpromotion/mobile/102003/campaign/reg_en.htm>
Terms & Conditions
<http://tpwebapp.tdctrade.com/tdcpromotion/mobile/102003/campaign/terms_en.htm>

--------