Re: Triplicate Messages!

From: Jed Davis
Subject: Re: Triplicate Messages!
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:04:45 -0400

--On Thursday, 28 September 2000 9:53 +0200 Richard Guenther <address@hidden> wrote:

Is anyone going to fix the duplicate - now three times messages
we get on guile-user? Or am I the only one who gets these? Its
rather annoying, and I dont think I'm subscribed three times...

I've gotten duplicate, triplicate, and for the recent "build foible..." message I got 7 copies (!). I assumed it was just temporary, during the transition of the mailing lists, but it's been goint on for a while now...

--Jed