Wrapper module for Spencer's regex library, guilerxspencer

From: Gary Houston
Subject: Wrapper module for Spencer's regex library, guilerxspencer
Date: 10 Oct 2000 22:08:29 -0000

Updating guile-scsh for scsh 0.5.2 has given me a few problems due to
the massive new Scheme-syntax regular expression library that it
contains.  It seems to be dependent on a feature of Henry Spencer's
regular expression library which is not exported by the posix
interfaces wrapped by guile-core.

The solution I've applied is to create a new Guile module which
interfaces only with Spencer's library: maybe this will be useful for
other purposes besides scsh.

It can be downloaded from http://arglist.com/guile/

I intend to update guile-scsh to use this new module shortly.