Re: glade + guile?

From: thi
Subject: Re: glade + guile?
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:40:56 -0700

   From: Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
   Date: 18 Oct 2000 19:15:04 +0100

   Especially, I'm interested in being able to instantiate a complete
   Glade-built program at Guile runtime, simply by reading in and
   grokking the Glade project file.  That would be cool.  (Assuming here
   that the "code" parts of the project file are written in Scheme.)

i think this is what libglade allows.  (and, according to another post,
there are guile bindings for libglade available.)

in my case, however, i can't (spacewise) afford libglade, which is why
i'm looking for a glade2scm program...

thi