Re: glade + guile?

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: glade + guile?
Date: 19 Oct 2000 21:55:49 +0100

>>>>> "thi" == thi  <address@hidden> writes:

    thi> what i really want is to find a glade2scm (.glade ->
    thi> guile-gtk scheme) translator.  if i can't find this, i might
    thi> write it.  i'm looking at using mixp by Thierry Bézecourt and
    thi> grover by Craig Brozefsky.  can anyone suggest a better (less
    thi> work :-) approach?

Yes, that's what I would really like too - sorry if that wasn't clear
from my last post.  But I don't think I understand your "spacewise"
requirements.  Do you mean that you are happy to involve a shared lib
(i.e. expat, via mixp) at translation time, but don't want to use
(another) one (i.e. libglade, via gnome-guile) at run time?

        Neil