Re: new to creating modules...

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: new to creating modules...
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:28:41 +0200

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 09:42:59PM +0200, Lars J. Aas wrote:
: I've started encapsulating a project I've been working on in its own
: module / shared library.  The module code loads as expected and the
: shared library loads and the init method in the library is invoked.
:
: The problem I have is that the gsubrs created in the init function
: do not show up in the guile repl.  I suspect that they end up in a
: namespace only available for the module, am I correct?  How do I make
: them public?

Never mind, I found out how to do it.  Didn't realize at first that I was
dealing with multiple levels of modules, and define-public only gave the
enclosing environment access to the public method.

  Lars J