Re: redirected 'help' output?

From: Bill Schottstaedt
Subject: Re: redirected 'help' output?
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 05:58:35 -0800

> Though, to me it seems like a strange thing to use the output of
> `help'.
> Most bindings in (ice-9 session) are intended as interactive session
> support for the repl.

In my case (in Snd), I have essentially my own "repl" running
in a text widget (and often output to stdout is simply
invisible).  I was using the various documentation properties,
and a local snd-help function, but it seemed better to use
your help system if possible (since there was talk that these
properties were "deprecated", and so on).  I'll check out
apropos-fold.