Re: namespaces, goops, etc.

From: Mark Seaborn
Subject: Re: namespaces, goops, etc.
Date: 11 Nov 2000 12:35:05 +0000

Mikael Djurfeldt <address@hidden> writes:

> As we all know, the current module system is flawed and we hope to
> replace it this winter.

With what?  PLT Scheme's `units' system is a module system with a lot
of nice properties.  I have already written a portable implementation
of units -- would you like to see it included in Guile?

--
         Mark Seaborn
   - address@hidden - http://members.xoom.com/mseaborn/ -

         ``I couldn't do this for a living, even if they paid me''
               -- Tomorrow's World presenter