Re: find for guile

From: VardhanVarma
Subject: Re: find for guile
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 08:53:36 +0531

  Hey where can i find this find ?

 I have spent some 4 hours writing , find.

  My find goes like this

  (find  "start-directories"
          (find-or (find-extension ".c" ) (find-extension ".h" )
           (find-print) ) )

   where various find-* returns predicate generators i.e. return lambda, which
    takes a single argument and return #t / #f.

  I'm having certain issues with -depth foo thing, but that's easy to fix,

   The find returns a list of files, for which all predicates returned #t

A Q: is there any naming convention for such predicate-generators ( like
foo-bar? for
   predicates).