Re: guile projects database conversion status

From: thi
Subject: Re: guile projects database conversion status
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:50:42 -0800

   From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:43:36 -0600

   That's fine; I agree that "bindings" would be ambiguous between binding
   something to GUILE vs. binding GUILE to something else, so "Export" is
   probably a good term for the top-level category.

   The breakdown in subcategories is fine by me, too.

cool.  in that case, you can use "Export/Libguile-High".  i will update
protocol.txt and be on the lookout for your entry in the near future.

thi