GUILE FAQ

From: pax!
Subject: GUILE FAQ
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:26:30 +0100 (CET)

Nathan Lovell writes:

 > Why use Guile instead of TCL or Perl or some other well-known, mature, and
 > well documented scripting language?

I could say more: why use Guile instead other scheme
environments? I've been looking for a complete scheme development
environment, and I thought Guile could meet all my requirementes. But
the time passes, and I can't see more documentation, news, specs,
releases... so I'm starting to think that should use somethink like
scsh for my shell programming and mzscheme for developping and making my
programs extensible.

I think that guile developers are working hard, I've heard a lot of
interesting things in this list, but I can't see any results out of
here, and the worst thing is that _nobody_ out of here hears nothing.

Don't you think that the "release often, release early" method should
be used here?

--
Esta frase no hace referencia a sí misma.
This phrase doesn't reference itself.