Re: GUILE FAQ

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: GUILE FAQ
Date: 22 Jan 2001 19:07:50 +0000

    Roger> On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, thi wrote:

    >> what are all your requirements?

    Roger> I think the main point is documentation, the stuff which I
    Roger> got until now didn't courached me to invest more time in
    Roger> GUILE. I don't want to say that I'm not interessted, but I
    Roger> haven't so much time......

I have been working on the Guile reference manual recently, and the
version in CVS is (I hope!) considerably improved over any released
version.  So if you're prepared to do the CVS thing, I'd be keen to
hear any feedback that you have.

I realise that this situation (needing to do CVS) is far from ideal,
and am working towards a documentation release as soon as I can get
there.  (Target: end of March.)

Regards,
        Neil