Re: GUILE FAQ

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: GUILE FAQ
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:56:19 +0100

> From: Rob Browning <address@hidden>
> Date: 23 Jan 2001 14:23:17 -0600
>
> Hmm.  I'm thinking I must be out of date WRT where CVS lives.  I
> checked for an update and hadn't seen one for a while, but I just
> realized that my CVS location might be wrong these days.  Here's what
> I've got:
>
>   :pserver:address@hidden:/cvs/guile
>
> Is that still right?

No.  The Guile CVS modules now live at:

  :pserver:address@hidden:/cvs

The password is empty, so just hit <enter>.

The Guile web pages have information about Guile CVS at

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/anon-cvs.html

Note that the old guile-oops, guile-test-suite and guile-benchmarks
modules are no longer up to date, since they got merged with the core,
although the web pages still mention them. (guile-test-suite and
guile-benchmarks do not even exist anymore).

Guile web page maintainers:  Maybe this could get fixed?

HTH,
  'Martin
--
Martin Grabmueller              address@hidden