emebedding guile line command interpretor

From: Hilaire Fernandes
Subject: emebedding guile line command interpretor
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 14:21:50 +0800

Hi,

I want to embed Guile in a C/C++ application, DrGenius, bu I also
want to embed an interactice guile shell in the application.
Of course this shell should come with readline, indenting so user
doesn't feel to bad using it.
A first idea was to make a fork from the DrGenius application
to start a guile interpretor but then I also need some interprocess glue to
communicate between the two process.
Is there ay other solution or possibility or existing implementation
example I can look at ?

Thanks

Hilaire

--
OFSET - Organization for Free Software in Education and Teaching
http://www.ofset.org