Re: wrong guileGL page pointer

From: Daniel Skarda
Subject: Re: wrong guileGL page pointer
Date: 08 Mar 2001 14:41:07 +0100

Hello,

  I wrote guileGL sometime ago - and guileGL homepage works for me:

         http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~0rfelyus/guileGL/

  (which is the same as location mentioned in gnu-guile-projects)

  Last few days there were problems with accessing atrey.karlin.... - maybe that
was the cause of your difficulties. Should be better now (I hope).

  If you encounter any problems (during compilation, installation or during use
of OpenGL bindings), please let me know - I would be glad to help.

  I would appreciate your comments on guileGL, suggestions for further
development and - of course - success stories :-)

Dan