Re: [guile-user] Sandboxing?

From: Kyle Cronan
Subject: Re: [guile-user] Sandboxing?
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 02:13:06 +0000 (/etc/localtime)

Hey all,

I would have replied sooner to this one, but I've been meaning to figure
out the answer to my question myself for a while now, and finally decided
to just ask here as I haven't discovered any obvious solution.

I read about how to create a safe module, and it seems to work great for
my situation (web-based reporting language), but how do I 'enter' the
module, so that all expressions are executed within it?  Also, I assume it
is impossible to 'leave' the module once one has 'entered' it.

Please excuse my unfamiliarity with the guile module system.

Thanks,
Kyle
<address@hidden>