To Marius

From: Ariel Rios
Subject: To Marius
Date: 22 Mar 2001 00:35:50 -0500

Ok I should have not send this through the list
but all messages I send to your account are bounced.
Sorry for the incovenience
I have tryed w/3 different accounts:

- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail
server:

         address@hidden; Action: Failed; Status: 5.1.3 (bad
destination mailbox address syntax)
             Remote MTA a.mx.ping.de: SMTP diagnostic: 553 sorry, your
envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list (#5.7.1)

         Reporting-MTA: dns; spn39.rzs.itesm.mx
         Arrival-Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:25:41 -0600

         Final-Recipient: rfc822; address@hidden
         Action: Failed
         Remote-MTA: dns; a.mx.ping.de
         Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 553 sorry, your envelope sender is in my
badmailfrom list (#5.7.1)