Re: libguile with C++ exceptions

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: libguile with C++ exceptions
Date: 25 Mar 2001 03:38:47 +0200

Yuk-Wah Wong <address@hidden> writes:

> It fails miserably.  No C++ exception is caught, instead the program
> is aborted when it tries to run the throw statement.  What's happened
> and what should I do?

I don't know.  Do C++ exceptions work when no Guile exceptions are
happening?

Maybe you need to link libguile with the C++ compiler.  If I remember
right, dynamic linking wouldn't work right with C++ either when
libguile wasn't linked by the C++ compiler on at least Solaris.  Seems
like C++ programs want to be linked in a special way.