.

From: lk89lk99
Subject: .
Date: 22 Mar 01 3:45:28 AM

ADD 2 - 4 INCHES, WHERE YOU NEED AND WANT THEM!!

Want to Enlarge your Penis? Most men do.

Add up to four inches. Make your penis harder, longer and thicker.

Don’t be embarrassed by the size of penis. Don’t leave your lover unfulfilled.

Works for all ages. You can rejuvenate your penis.

Three out of four women say size DOES matter.

Discover the very latest, proven techniques. Get answers and solutions that
really work. Stop being ashamed and get into action!

Based on doctor interviews as well as consultation with the leading industry
porn stars.

Results are guaranteed!

Mailed in plain wrapper so no one will know but you, but we recommend that you
receive our packet by email to your own personal email address. Once your order
is filled we delete your address. Indicate below if you prefer delivery by
private email.

ORDER NOW!!! This important information is just $29.95 [shipping and handling
included if mailed]. We accept checks, money orders, even cash. Print the
following form and mail it to:

WA Consultants

3104 E. Camelback Road, #754

Phoenix, AZ 85016

Ship to: _________________________________________________________

Shipping Address: _________________________________________________

City: ___________________________________________________________

State: ___________________________________________________________

Zip Code: ________________________________________________________

Yes, deliver to me by email at:

Make your check payable to: WA Consultants

All orders ship within 24 hours.

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium
To be removed please email address@hidden with the word "remove" in the subject
line.