Re: Exceptions from C code / handling them in scheme

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: Exceptions from C code / handling them in scheme
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 18:52:24 +0200 (CEST)

I should have told you that I'm trying to solve the problem
of handling errors in C code that has been called from scheme
code that has been called from C code... (at the time being
guile just quits my C program if f.i. SCM_ASSERT fails - which
is not very nice).

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <address@hidden>