SRFI-13/SRFI-14 implementation available

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: SRFI-13/SRFI-14 implementation available
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 18:35:43 +0200

Hello fellow Guilers,

I have just uploaded a new release of my SRFI-13 (string library)
implementation.   You can download it at

  http://www.pintus.de/mgrabmue/guile/guile-srfi-13/guile-srfi-13-0.0.2.tar.gz

The major feature is that SRFI-14 (character set library) is now
included as well (but beware, I had an earlier draft version of the
SRFI document when implementing, so it is not really up-to-date -- I
will make it compliant to the final document soon).  Documentation for
the SRFI-14 procedures is still missing, too.

Excerpt from NEWS is below.

Have fun downloading and playing around, comments are welcome of
course.

Regards,
  'martin

NEWS:

* guile-srfi-13 0.0.2

** SRFI-13 library

   Some of the incompatibilities have been fixed.  Only the low-level
   procedures are still not implemented, and character sets are not
   supported in the string library.

** SRFI-14 library

   SRFI-14 (character set library) has been implemented as a shared
   library, just like SRFI-13.

Integration of the two libraries will be done in a later release.