Current status of guile-gnome/guile-gtk?

From: Bill Gribble
Subject: Current status of guile-gnome/guile-gtk?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:02:01 -0500

I'm starting to poke around with the idea of a guile-based gui for a
new app I'm working on.  I understand that guile-gnome is more-or-less
broken, at least the version that Debian ships with guile-1.4, and
that guile-gtk works a bit better.  True?  Is there a combination of
guile version and guile-gnome version that works?

Also, I notice that libglade-guile is part of the guile-gtk module
tree.  Are there any examples of how it works, or documentation?

Thanks,
Bill Gribble