Re: Guile Logo -- more stuff

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: Guile Logo -- more stuff
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:00:09 +0200

> From: Dirk Herrmann <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 02:11:27 +0200 (MEST)
>
> Well, congratulations again:  The goatee looks quite nice.  However, I
> think it is a pity that you have dropped the parentheses in your current
> suggestions.  Those are IMO essential, since we are doing scheme, aren't
> we?  I still love the SCWM logo:  A mouse pointer in parentheses.

I should've mentioned: The current set of logos is a kind of gallery
to pick from.  I can always put the best pieces together to form the
final thing. I've just been too lazy.

My current favourite: As a small logo, the bearded GNU with
parentheses, as a page head or something the `GNU (guile)' with a
bearded GNU.

I also think that the parentheses could well get dropped for very
small images.

>   "(GNU) guile", i. e. only the gnu is within the parens.  Could be worth
>   trying also...

More next week...

Regards,
  'martin