Re: YAGLU #2

From: Keisuke Nishida
Subject: Re: YAGLU #2
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 20:52:26 -0400

At Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:41:35 +0200,
Martin Grabmueller wrote:

> There is not much news in this YAGLU, just some minor updates:
(snip)
> Please let me know what you think, as always.  If we can agree on
> these, I would ask the page maintainers to integrate them into the
> Guile Web Pages.

Shouldn't we integrate them now?

  http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/

(All Guile developers have access to this page via CVS.
Please let me know if I shouldn't modify this page.)

Also, I think it would be good if we had a list of resent
news at the top page.  Can we steal a news report system
from GNOME or somewhere?

Keisuke