Re: Unbound value

From: Bill Gribble
Subject: Re: Unbound value
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 12:35:31 -0500

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 01:02:02AM +0600, Sergey Dolin wrote:
> How can i do it on Guile level? How make slot in goops unbound?

Easy... goops slots all start unbound AFAICT.  If you define a
specialization of "initialize" for the class and don't call
(next-method) you will have unbound slots.

Surprised me the first time I saw guile barf on that :)

I haven't tested... do slots with no #:init-value get assigned #f by
the default initializer?

b.g.