more on continuations

From: Bill Schottstaedt
Subject: more on continuations
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 06:04:18 -0700

All the discussion about continuations got me wondering about
using scm_make_continuation to mimic Common Lisp's cerror
(continuable error).  I goofed around a bit, and to my great
surprise, the thing seems to work; I put a brief example
of two simple Scheme uses of a continuation (break from a
loop and continue from an error), and my stab at the C
equivalent in the Snd document sndscm.html#continuations
with the user's view in extsnd.html#snderrors -- I'm unsure
as to how these are accessed as urls -- perhaps

http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/software/snd/snd/extsnd.html#snderrors