Re: To gh_ or not to gh_?

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: To gh_ or not to gh_?
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:20:55 +0200

On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 02:20:46PM +0200, Marius Vollmer wrote:
: "Lars J. Aas" <address@hidden> writes:
: > I assume this is a vote against the SCM_INTERNAL scheme too then?
:
: Err, no.  That would be technical measure that is easy to
: circumvent. ;)

I'll give you that.

: That would probably work for any specific version of Guile, but it
: does have catastrophic failure modes when the two copies of the struct
: definition drift out of sync.

Structures shouldn't be part of a library interface, but then again;
we're talking about internals (external internals).

  Lars J