Re: No gh_set_x()?

From: Miroslav Silovic
Subject: Re: No gh_set_x()?
Date: 16 Jul 2001 00:08:15 +0200

"Jürgen A. Erhard" <address@hidden> writes:

>     Sam> I'm a Perl programmer that wants to dabble in Guile not a
>     Sam> masochist!
>
> You're a Perl programmer but not a masochist?  Is that even possible?
> ;-)

Hey, Perl isn't -that- bad. It has automatic memory management,
closures, and objects. It's kinda evolved LISP (where 'evolved' refers
to the kind of evolution that gave us English pronounciation 'rules'
and that caused Chinese to only have a couple hundred distinct
syllables to make words with...).

*evil grin*

--
How to eff the ineffable?