Win32

From: Crowder, Brian
Subject: Win32
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:00:29 -0700

(this is probably a FAQ, but I have been searching for a while with no luck)
Has anyone done a native (ie. non-Cygwin) port of guile (really just
libguile) to Win32 (using, for example, Visual C++)?

Also....  I can't even get the cygwin version to build properly...
complains about some conflicts between w32api/winsock2.h and sys/select.h
(and some other network-related goodness)...  any hints?

Thanks in advance,
   Brian