Newbie Qs: c pointers

From: Matthew
Subject: Newbie Qs: c pointers
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:00:05 +0100

I'm using Guile 1.4 as a scripting / extension language for a C application, with Guile calling various C interface functions.

1. How can I return pointers to Guile? I don't want to do anything with them except pass them back to the C side again later.

2. Can anyone recommend an exisiting app that does this kind of thing, that I can study? (I've spent some time going over GnuCash, but it's a bit hairy!)

Thanks,

Matthew R