Re: guile-1.5.1, gtk crashes

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: guile-1.5.1, gtk crashes
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 00:57:28 +0200

Ariel Rios wrote:

> On 22 Aug 2001 16:35:47 +0200, David Pirotte wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > is there anything i can do to get more info on the following
> > crash?
> Strange.. Is there an easy and simple way I can reproduce it?
> ariel

well, i have the same problem with the example code of gnome-guile-0.21pre2:

;; -- 1.

        - the main window is realized
        - i select clist

        * ==> when i want to select one of the row in the clist, it crashes

address@hidden:/usr/local/src/guile/gnome-guile-0.21pre2/guile-gtk/examples 43
$ guile -s ./test-gtk.scm
* ==>   Gdk-ERROR **: Fatal IO error 0 (Succès.) on X server :0.0.

address@hidden:/usr/local/src/guile/gnome-guile-0.21pre2/guile-gtk/examples 44
$

;; -- 2.

        - it crashes systematically if:

                -- scrolling the main window to get access to buttons below
what is visable
                -- i click the `pixmap' example button
                -- i select tooltip and wait above a button until a tooltip
should print
                   (it crashes systematically just when it tries to display the
string
                -- trying to play with the menu example
                -- scrolling the scrolling window example crashes it also

david