how to avoid gtk-standalone-main in guile, when developping

From: David Pirotte
Subject: how to avoid gtk-standalone-main in guile, when developping
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:38:59 +0200

Hi,

Can someone tell me how another way then gtk-standalone-main
to launch a gui in guile? this kills the development environment
when quitting the app ... (a terrible thing, when you have 15 modules
including postres connection ... and just the latest that you work on
...)

Attached is a very simple example that uses gtk-standalone-main: what
should I do to avoid it (but be abble to 'launch' the gui of course),
getting error display messages in the guile listener and above all,
not loosing the environment, whether the gui is bugged, or whether
I use the quit menu ...

thanks,
david