Re: web site: guile modules

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: web site: guile modules
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:31:38 -0400

   From: Alex Schroeder <address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:47:40 +0200

   http://www.gnu.ai.mit.edu/software/guile/anon-cvs.html#modules

   The list of modules is wrong I think.  I used the module name
   "guile" after browsing the CVS source.

"guile" is a cvs module that includes many other modules, such as the
"guile-core" module.  unless you want all the guile-* stuff, accessing
the latter instead of the former is more precise and results in less
bandwidth consumption.  this should probably be explained in detail.

   It is not obvious where mails regarding the web pages ought to go.
   The footer mentions address@hidden and address@hidden -- I doubt
   those are correct.

those are correct -- the more general address is to help filter out more
general issues.  guile-specific issues are then forwarded to the guile
folks.

thi