Re: modules as scripts

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: modules as scripts
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 19:26:41 +0200

Alex Schroeder <address@hidden> writes:

> Maybe this is an inherent limitation -- something that is a module
> cannot run standalone?  I guess what I'm really looking for is
> something akin to Python's "if __name__=='__main__':" construct at the
> end of files.

Hm, I've rewritten the code such that file X.scm contains the module
definition and cannot be run from the command line, while run-X.scm
can be run from the command line and basically just uses the X module
and runs the main function.

Alex.
--
http://www.geocities.com/kensanata/
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love.