Threads

From: Manuel Giraud
Subject: Threads
Date: 24 Sep 2001 18:44:48 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to do server that create a new thread with an endless loop
body each time it receive a certain type of message.

For instance, I
do something like this to create the thread :

(begin-thread
  (let loop ()
    (display "My endless treatment\n")
    (sleep 5)))

But this thread is just active for one display and stops. I see in the
doc yield have to be called regularly, but, I don't know how to
do. So, if someone have an example on thread handy, I'd be please to
learn from it.

--
Jake:"See those berries? That's our breakfast! See that stream? That's
our drinking water!"

_Manuel Giraud_