Re: [Fwd: how to raise a widget?]

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: [Fwd: how to raise a widget?]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:27:08 +0200

Neil Jerram wrote:

> So what did SCM_LIST0 used to mean pre-1.7.0?  (I don't remember, and
> I don't have a copy of gdk-glue.c handy.)  Can't you guess from the
> context in which it's being used, and then just add in an appropriate
> #define?
>
>         Neil

i checked few things (but really am useless in C) and it does not seem
as simple because:

        in guile-1.4/libguile/list.h

        address@hidden:~/ftp/guile/guile-1.4/libguile 20 $ cfind SCM_LIST0
        #define SCM_LIST0 SCM_EOL
        ./list.h

        and SCM_EOL is defined in

        #define SCM_EOL                 SCM_MAKIFLAG (20)
        ./tags.h

but     guile-core/libguile/list.h ('my' last cvs download)
        is completely different

        although SCM_EOL is defined

        #define SCM_EOL                 SCM_MAKIFLAG (20)
        ./tags.h

I just added #define SCM_LIST0 SCM_EOL in gdk-glue.h but then many other
problems, I doudbt anything is really possible until someone in charge
produce a guile-gtk that can compile with a recent guile-core

thanks
david

        hope we can rapidely have a guile-gtk that compiles with a recent
        guile-core